Since 2014, Citation Growth Corp has set a new standard in the medical and recreational cannabis space with licenced cultivation and production facilities as well as dispensary locations in key North American state-legal jurisdictions. Our innovative operation is a fully integrated process from seed to sale that has made us a dominant industry force.
Citation has established footing in multiple legalized regions to provide the highest quality products to consumers. We pride ourselves on our organic growth process that is free of any chemicals, hormones or fertilizers that maximizes quality and potency. We strive to become a dominant cultivator and distributor of premium grade cannabis products.
Citation is one of the largest license holders for cultivation in the state of Nevada with an estimated, consolidated licensed footprint for the combined entity of up to 596,600 ft2. This includes up to 16,000 ft2 in processing space for cannabis concentrates and edibles, assuming the successful completion of all proposed site phases. CGC intends to extract concentrates from its harvest to produce high-margin products, such as concentrates, distillates, and edibles. The genetics program and triple organic certification is home to CGC’s Nevada operations.
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Triple Certified Organic Cultivation and production facility.
- Processing space for concentrates, distillates and edibles.
- Home of Fiore, now available in two dispensary locations.
- Upon completion of buildout, the cultivation area is anticipated to be 275,000 ft2.
- Currently has a cutting-edge extraction lab and production facility that is expandable to 16,000 ft2.